IRCTC Offers 4 Nights/5 Days Package To Jagannath Dham From Rs 5,500
IRCTC’s tour package, named Jagannath Dham LTC package Ex-Mumbai, starts at the price of Rs 5,500.
Jagannath Puri is one of the Chardham exclusively covered in Rail Tour Package with confirmed seats by IRCTC, covering Jagannath Dham, Konark ‘SUN’ Temple, Dhauli Peace Pagoda, Lingaraj Temple
For details SMS “DHAM” at 8433926649 or click the below link https://t.co/8gptjnU3SBpic.twitter.com/0OndVcG2ky
— IRCTC (@IRCTCofficial) May 17, 2018
Five things to know about IRCTC’s Mumbai-Puri-Bhubaneshwar tour package:
1. This tour of IRCTC will begin from September 13, 2018 every Thursday from Mumbai and will continue till October 31, 2018.
(Also Read: IRCTC Tour Package: 4 Nights/5 Days ‘Scenic Andaman’ Package From Rs. 29,000)
2. This tour of IRCTC is priced at Rs. 8,000 for single occupants, Rs. 6,000 for double occupants and Rs 5,500 for triple occupants (from September 3 to October 10) in the standard class. Tariff for children with bed is Rs. 5,000 and without bed is Rs 4,400.
The tour is priced at Rs. 10,500 for single occupants, Rs. 9,000 for double occupants and Rs 8,400 for triple occupants (from September 3 to October 10) in the comfort class. Tariff for children with bed is Rs. 7,800 and without bed is Rs 7,200.
(Also Read: IRCTC Offers 6-Day Flight Tour Package To SriLanka. Fares Start From Rs. 47,600)
3. The tour package includes meals, land transfers in an AC vehicle, all sightseeing and excursion and hotel stay in Puri. The package also offers travel insurance.
4. However, onboard meals, any expenses of personal nature such as laundry expenses and mineral water are not a part of the package.
(Also Read: IRCTC Special Tourist Trains: From Bharat Darshan To Buddhist Circuit Train)
5. The cancellation of tickets is not possible on PRS (Passenger Reservation System) counters. One can cancel his/her tickets on railtourismindia.com.